Who doesn’t love tiny little bites of yummy goodness every once in a while? Try these easy no-bake Oreo Truffles and I promise your taste buds will thank you! The other name I’ve given to this dessert is Death by Chocolate. The reason being that the consistency is denser and almost chewy and I just LOVED them.These truffles are absolutely divine. Melt-in-mouth, these chocolate gooey bites can please anyone in an instant. Just make them the day before and store them in the refrigerator. So, lets get started!
Oreo cookies – 12
- Melted butter – 3tbsp
- Sweet Condensed milk(I used Amul Mithai Mate) – 1 n 1/2 tbsp
- Dark chocolate – 100g
Cooking time: You can make these treats in less than 15 minutes.
- Crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Slowly add the melted butter to this and pulse.
- Add condensed milk to form a mixture.
- Roll these into bite size balls.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler, add the chocolate pieces.
- Keep the heat at the lowest temperature and melt the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate has reached a runny consistency, turn off the heat.
- Dip the balls in melted dark chocolate.
- Once all the truffles are coated well, you can decorate them with sprinkles, colored sugar or cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate them, till the chocolate is set and is hard to touch.
- Serve Oreo Chocolate Truffles immediately or store in the fridge.
- Refrigerate the balls before dipping them in the dark chocolate so that they won’t break and let the mixture stick together.
- You can put them in mini-cupcake liners so they’re easier to handle.
- CUSTOMIZE them with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- You can also use white/semi sweet chocolate for dipping.
These Oreo Chocolate truffles are great as edible gifts too. You can make them for your siblings for coming Raksha bandhan. I am sure, they will be delighted. But these are great for any special occasion.
Share and enjoy!!